Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GRATITUDE - CHARACTER QUALITY # 6

Luke 17:11-19  says, Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance and called out in a loud voice, "Jesus, Master, have pity on us!"  When he saw them, he said, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." And as they went, they were cleansed.  One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him — and he was a Samaritan.  Jesus asked, "Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?"  Then he said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well."

God has healed you leper.  What is your response?  Have you given Him thanks for the things he has done for you?  Here is a great opportunity.  Post your "thanks-givings" here for all the world to see.  Begin, I thank God for...then fill in the rest to the glory of God.

6 comments:

  1. I thank God for putting people in my life who love me and would do anything for me to keep me on the path the Lord has set before me. I thank God for opportunities to serve Him as we meet others needs. I thank God most for loving me enough to provide a Savior for me in His Son Jesus. Kay Callentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God for loving me and for blessing me with an awesome family and a VERY loving church family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank God for Nathan and Gretchen, my children who gave their hearts to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. I thank God that they serve Him in all that they do. I thank God for Gary, Gretchen's husband who is a godly man and also serves God with his life. I am a blessed father. Praise God for His goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm grateful for the person who came and shoveled our driveway and sidewalk this morning. Especially since Jeff has the coughing crude and I sprained my hip this week. Whoever you are--thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank God for blessing me with a church I love that motivates me to be the Christian I'm supposed to be. I thank God for putting me in a family of the most wonderful Christians, raising me to love God and family. In the times we are going through my Faith keeps me grounded and if I hadn't been "put in this family" I don't know what my life would have been like. I am still thankful to live in a country that I can worship my Lord with family and friends and not be persecuted for my belief. Thank you Jesus. Barbie

    ReplyDelete